Peer Review Process
Peer Review Process
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to the Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Double Blind Preview Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. These processes take a month for a maximum time. In the each manuscript, Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer will be rated from the substantial and technical aspects. Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer that collaboration with Jurnal Transformative is the experts in the public administration area and issues around it. They were experienced in the prestigious journal management and publication that was spread around the national and abroad.
Manuscript processing time in Jurnal Transformative:
- Section editor needs 7 days to evaluate the manuscript for ‘fit’ and ‘compliance’ to the journal’s publication standards. Those rejected at this stage are insufficiently original, have serious scientific flaws, or are outside the aims and scope of the journal and author guideline.
- The author has 15 days waiting period on peer-review process. After that, the section editor will decide whether the article needs to be revised or not.
- Author has 3 weeks to revise the article consistent with the Jurnal Transformative author guideline.
- The revised article given to the editor to be reviewed, the editorial team needs 2 weeks to finish the review.
- If the article Declined, section editor has 3 days to inform the author regarding the editorial team decision.
- If the article Revision Required, editorial team will proceed the article to the reviewer.
- Reviewer has 30 days to review the article divided into two times review and provide the decision, Accepted or Declined
- The editorial team discusses the final decision in an editorial team meeting whether the articles recommended by the reviewers proceed to be Published or Declined. The editorial team has 2 weeks to make the final decision.
- The soon-to-be-published articles, lay-outed by the section editor for 30 days.
- Author has 3 days to confirm the layout result.
- Section editor publishes the accepted articles.